Search This Blog

Monday, July 16, 2012

Never Forget, Never Forgive...

Hello to all who read this blog and to those who are just passing by.

I have finally taken pictures of my Dark Angels army and so… Here is an update!


To start off, the leader of the Dark Angels:

Azrael, Supreme Grand Master

Image

He still needs to be finished but that’s Azrael and his Helm Bearer.

Next we have my very first tactical squad of space marines that I bought and painted. I need to repaint some of them as I was experimenting on the highlighting and colours before I finally found a scheme that worked and looked good without having to mix paint.

Scheme: (using old colours here) Dark Angels Green basecoat over Chaos Black, highlight with drybrushed Camo Green. Need to repaint the red as all I had for red paint was an old paint pot from the very first Moria Goblin paint set. It’s served me for over 3 years so it’s about time I got new paints. (Bought Khorne and Wazdakka Red.) Metal is highlighted Chainmail.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Next we have the Interrogator-Chaplain and a squad of Deathwing Terminators.

Image
Image

Assault Squad

Image
Image
Image
Image

Dreadnought with Multi-Melta and Stormbolter

Image
Image
Image

Devastator Squad and Veteran Sergeant

Image
Image
Image
Image

Company Master (or DA equivalent. Can't remember right now. )

Image

Another Tactical Squad

Image

And now an army shot. Not very good but it’ll do for now.

Image

Now we go to other factions.


The Eldar (unfinished):

Image

Grey Knights:

Purifyer Squad (I think :? )

Image

Paladin Standard Bearer

Image
Image

And that’s it for now in the 40K world.

Comments and criticism welcome as always. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment