Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Khandish Chieftain

 Hello again to all.

And here is the finished Khandish Chieftain. Base and all:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

The pictures make the horse look brown when it's supposed to be a darkish grey. I'll figure out what went wrong with lighting or the camera.
The back part of the base is supposed to be burning wood, (or rather burnt wood with fire embers still glowing) with burnt grass around it. The other side is the original grass un-burnt. What do you guys think? Does it look like burning wood?
Hope you guys like it. Thanks again for the kind remarks. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Wah Wing I didn't even know you had a blog! I love your work and will follow closely.

    Feel free to follow mine

    DMS
    http://www.thedeadmarshes,com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks DMS. Just thought of keeping all my stuff in here. Need an article about my 40K stuff soon. I've just joined your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete