Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

Finished Troll and more...

The troll's been done for some time now.
So, without further ado...

Here's the final for my Isengard Troll! :D
I absolutely love the way it turned out. It really just comes to life.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

And here are some other models I've decided to paint. Not exactly for this project but more for the collection.
Here is Frodo and Sam and there 'sss-neaking' guide Gollum/Smeagol.

Image
Image
Image

Frodo has been painted the most next to Sam. I believe Gollum to be finished except for the base. Not sure what to add to it.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

And so, that is where this project stands so far. Hopefully I can get out to the store to buy some supplies to start the fortress.
Thanks for all the uplifting comments. It really helps motivate me to keep going.
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment