Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

It's Here!

Wow. I haven't updated this in a while. For those of you still watching, boy do I have a major update! :D
I'm going to apologize now for this post. I'm just going to post alot of pictures and Describe some as I go.
This is my WIP, I like pictures to go with the words, and so it shall be. :-D
Alrighty then. Let's get started.


First, I'll start off with Gimli, my entry for this month's challenge (At the One-Ring):

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


The other Gimli:

Image
Image
Image
Image

The two Gimli's together:

Image


And now for Tom and Goldberry!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Finished Haradrim warrior (not the base):

ImageImage


The War Mumak of Harad:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Unfinished base:

Image


The Witch-King Conversion:

Image
Image
Image


Riders of Rohan:

Image
Image
Image



And now, the biggest update of all.
The main reason for this WIP!
The fortress of Helm's Deep!


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Me messing around:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Further update:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

...And still more to come!

Thanks again for all the help and comments. It keeps me going. I applaud you guys.
I'll get more pictures and hopefully get more work done to finish this half of Helm's Deep. The two boards are 4'x4' each so that's total of 8 feet long!
I'll add another two 2'x4' board extension in front of the two boards so the Uruk-hai have a place for deployment.
Comments and Criticism welcome!
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment