Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Let There be Light!

Well, it's been nearly a month since my last update.
With graduation coming in the next few days, my life has been very busy.
I've done quite a bit of work from painting models to adding more to Helm's Deep.

To start off, why don't I show you my work for the May Painting Challenge.
It's not a Hasharin but it fits the requirements.
Here is my Khandish Chieftain.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

I've recently invested, (or rather followed someone's idea) and made a light "box" to take pictures of models.
It's a milk jug cut to have an opening on the top with a white sheet of paper in it. It really makes a difference.
A few examples:

Goldberry:

Inside the "box":
Image

Cropped:
Image

And edited (Auto correct button):
Image
Image

Another example:
King Theoden:

No "box":
Image

"Box":
Image

And finally:
Saruman:

No "box":
Image

"Box":
Image

And so...
Here are some models I've worked on, or finished, or just wanted to take pictures because I could. ;)

Khandish Warrior (WIP):
Image
Image

Saruman of Orthanc:
Image
Image
Image

Smeagol/Gollum:
Image
Image

Banner of the Dead (Natarn Sculpt):
Image

Tom Bombadil:
Image

Tom and Goldberry:
Image

Gothmog (WIP I think):
Image

Frodo and Sam:
Image
Image
Image

Barrow-wights:
Image
Image
Image
Image

Well that's it for the model side of things. For now anyway. ;)

I have a lot more pictures of other models and Helm's Deep, but I'll put those on later after my doctors appointment.
I also need some static grass for my Khandish Chieftain.
So, till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment