Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

Isengard has been Unleashed!

Thought I'd add some more pics on.
Here is my current army for Isengard.
I didn't have my troll done so he's not in the pictures.

The whole army:
Image

The Fighting Uruk-hai:
Image
Image

Saruman leading Berserkers:
Image

Warg Riders and Saruman:
Image

Engineers:
Image

Vrashku and Scouts w/bows:
Image

Isengard Orcs:
Image
Image

Ugluk and his Scouts:
Image
Image

Lurtz:
ImageImage

A WIP objective marker:
Image

Uruk-hai Shaman:
Image

Converted Captain:
Image

Converted Banner Carrier:
Image

Converted Hornblower:
Image
In War of the Ring, can you substitute a Hornblower for the Drummer?

Dying Boromir to add to the Scout formation:
Image

And then there's the troll, but no pics of him yet.
Quite the army to set up for a picture! :lol: I'll get pictures of the Defenders soon, and, hopefully, start on the actual project of building the fortress.
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment